Diaconal Ministries Canada
CRCNA Canadian Denominational Office, Burlington, Ontario
Diaconal Ministries Canada is looking for a National Director, with a servant heart, who exhibits a passion for doing God’s work by equipping deacons, engaging communities and doing justice.
- Member of good standing in a Christian Reformed church
- Able to work in Canada
- BA in Social Sciences or a related field
- Biblical Studies are an asset
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including team management, finances and human resources
- Satisfactory vulnerable sector police check completed within the last 12 months.
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Strong in administration
- Highly organized
- Integrity: Ability to maintain job related, social, Organizational and ethical norms.
- Leadership: Acts as a role model, anticipating and planning for change, encourages new ideas and innovations.
- Communication: Communicates effectively with others, listens sensitively and adapts communication to the audience.
- External Awareness: Understands and keeps up-to-date on local, national and international policies and the trends that affect the organization and shape the stakeholders’ views. Is aware of the Organization’s impact on the external environment.
Closing date for applications is February 28th, 2016.
Direct your resume and cover letter to Jane Adema by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.